Hemp Black eco6
Hemp Black/eco6 is a carbon black alternative that is produced from the carbonization of the rapidly renewable plant, hemp.
It can be used for various applications to reinforce, color, or add conductivity to different components during the manufacturing phase. Current applications include:
• Reinforcing agent in technical rubber products like tires and the soles of shoes
• Color additive for ink-jet toners used for printing
• Pigment for heat-molded plastics, car fenders, electrical wires, and other products
• Electrical and conductive components for wearable textiles, magnetic tapes, and semiconductors
• Masterbatch and polymerization fiber and composites