Meet the C2CPII Stakeholder Advisory Council
We recently created a new Stakeholder Advisory Council to provide the Institute with expert insight and feedback on how the tools, standards and programs we offer affect the user experience and market uptake of Cradle to Cradle Certified products. Appointed by our Board of Directors, the goal is to increase Cradle to Cradle Certified’s global leadership position, by scaling the number of certified products and providing effective and satisfying Cradle to Cradle Certified stakeholder engagement.
Specifically, the Stakeholder Advisory Council advises our Certification Standards Board, Board of Directors, and staff on market and implementation issues related to the Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Products Program and general C2CPII strategies for the growth and impact of Cradle to Cradle Certified products in the marketplace. The Council is composed of industry leaders from Cradle to Cradle certification holder companies, Cradle to Cradle Certified assessors, and representatives from NGOs, government, and other market segments with an interest in Cradle to Cradle Certified.
Stakeholder Advisory Council members:
- Tammy Ayers, Manager, Global Sustainable Design & Development, Steelcase Inc.
- Melissa Baker, Senior Vice President of the Technical Core, U.S. Green Building Council
- Alison Kinn Bennett, Senior Advisor for Environmentally Preferable Products and Purchasing, U.S. EPA Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention
- Ignasi Cubiña, Director, Eco Intelligent Growth
- Rudi Daelmans, Group Sustainability Scouting and Advocacy Director, Tarkett
- Timothy Glaz, Head of Corporate Affairs, Werner & Mertz GmbH
- Dr. Susan Klosterhaus, Vice President, Science and Certification, Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute
- Paul Murray, recently retired Vice President of Sustainability and Environmental Affairs, Shaw Industries
- Dan Schibel, Global Sustainability Manager, Aveda
- Dorien van der Weele, Manager Sustainability, MOSA
- Howard Williams, Principal, Howard Williams Consulting
- Gabe Wing, Director of Environmental Health & Safety, Herman Miller, USA
Learn more about these Council members here.