Webinar: Catalyzing values-driven innovation: Empowered individuals remaking the way we make things
Jan 21, 2016 at 11:00 AM PST
For the next industrial revolution to collectively shift product manufacturing towards positive outcomes, motivated individuals must inspire a much larger group to action. The Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute has developed the Catalyst Program with this in mind, offering training and ongoing support to people who wish to advance the sustainability conversation within their own companies. This webinar is an opportunity to discuss the strategies, benefits, opportunities, and challenges of being an advocate for change. In particular, we'll explore success stories and lessons learned from in-house champions of companies with Cradle to Cradle Certified products by overlaying four key areas of influence in the manufacturing sector:
- company values/governance;
- internal education;
- external education/marketing; and
Join us for the conversation, whether you are new to Cradle to Cradle principles or are a veteran of the certification process.
If you are unable to make this time, please note: this webinar will be recorded for future viewing purposes.
- Kendra Martz: Sustainability Coordinator, Construction Specialties
- Tim Conway: VP Global Accounts Sustainability Account Development, Shaw Industries
- Lauren Zulli: Senior Environmental Materials Engineer, Herman Miller
- Eden Brukman: Principal, Concenter Solutions
- Marisa Guber: Community of Practice Manager, C2CPII
The Catalyst Program is made possible with the generous support of the Roy A Hunt Foundation.