From Sustainable to Circular: Advancing Circularity in the Built Environment
The circular economy is gathering momentum – and the building industry is quickly beginning to embrace its principles. But what is it? And how can your material choices transform the concept of a circular economy into a practical proposition for green buildings?
Register now for our event on July 24th in San Francisco to learn more from practitioners and companies leading the way. Speakers from Mecho, Milliken, Construction Specialties, USGBC, and Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute will share insights, challenges, and new opportunities for advancing circularity in the built environment.
This event is approved by GBCI for 1.0 CE Hour for the following specialties: LEED AP BD+C, LEED Green Associate, LEED AP O+M, LEED AP ID+C, WELL AP.
- Rachel Berman, Sustainability Program Manager, Mecho
- Philip Ivey, Floor Covering Strategic Sustainability Leader, Millikan & Co
- Kendra Martz, Corporate Manager of Sustainability, Construction Specialties
- Wes Sullens, Codes Technical Development, USGBC
- Marisa Guber, Stakeholder Engagement Manager, Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute