Join the C2CPII community
The C2CPII community is committed to realizing the vision of a world where safe materials and products are designed and manufactured in a prosperous, circular economy to maximize health and wellbeing for people and planet.
The C2CPII community consists of leading organizations that
- Share the common goal of advancing measurable progress in the five focus areas of the Cradle to Cradle framework: Material Health, Product Circularity, Clean Air & Climate Protection, Water & Soil Stewardship, Social Fairness;
- Strive to embed Cradle to Cradle principles in own organizational strategies, optimization processes and value chain operations;
- Support raising awareness on the Cradle to Cradle Certified approach and benefits with internal and external stakeholders to drive systems change.
Being part of the C2CPII community comprises the following benefits for organizations:
- A dedicated C2CPII relationship manager
- Knowledge and best practices exchange through specific user groups, stakeholder roundtables, industry initiatives and regional networks
- On-boarding guidance and strategic, technical, and marketing support for certification and recertification
- Access to certification guidance documents and training materials
- Recognition of certification achievements on the C2CPII website and social media
- Eligibility to serve on C2CPII committees and technical working groups
- Exclusive Community Forum with C2CPII leadership team
- One complimentary ticket to C2CPII annual event
To learn more how to become part of the C2CPII community, contact us at [email protected]
All organizations taking part in the C2CPII community are subject to an annual fee based on the company revenue. The related fee schedule can be found here.