In addition to the Basic level requirements, all products certified Bronze under Version 3.0 must meet the following requirements:
- The product is at least 75% assessed (by weight) using ABC-X ratings. Externally Managed Components (EMCs) are considered assessed and contribute to the overall percentage of the product that has been assessed. Products that are entirely BN in nature (e.g., cosmetics, personal care, soaps, detergents, etc.) are 100% assessed.
- A phase out or optimization strategy has been developed for those materials with an X rating.
- The product has a Material Reutilization Score that is ≥ 35.
Renewable energy and carbon management
- A renewable energy use and carbon management strategy is developed.
- A facility-wide water audit is completed.
V3.0 Social fairness
- A full social responsibility self-audit is complete and a positive impact strategy is developed (based on UN Global Compact Tool or B-Corp).