Results of the
- External verification of a product’s recyclability and safety for human and environmental health
- Expert assessment of toxicity hazards of all product ingredients throughout the supply chain down to 100 ppm (0.01%)
- Defined trajectory for optimizing product design and manufacturing processes
Benefits of C2C certification
- Use of the Cradle to Cradle CertifiedCM mark and promotion of certified products by theInstitute and its networks of partners.
- Certified products can earn up to 2 LEED points via the Building Product Disclosure and Optimization—Material Ingredient..
- Certified products can be listed with marketing partners such as Material Connexion, Green Wizard, and the C2CExpolab.
- Certified products are listed with the U.S. EPA Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP) representing $350 billion in federal agencyspending power.