Friends of c2c
Become a friend of Cradle to Cradle
If you wish to be counted among those who believe that Cradle to Cradle is the design that holds the potential to unlock the prosperous future we all know is possible, please sign up as a Friend of Cradle to Cradle.
Friends believe in the work of William McDonough and Dr. Michael Braungart, co-authors of Cradle to Cradle. Friends also support the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute, which is dedicated to a world where all products are designed and manufactured using only healthy materials and processes.
You may register as an individual or a corporate supporter.
Donations are tax deductible and a contribution of any size will enroll you as a Friend of Cradle to Cradle or as a member of the Cradle to Cradle Corporate Council.
In addition, larger contributors also enjoy the benefits below.
- $25 (Friends) receive our eNewsletter
- $250 (Innovators) are also listed on the Institute website and receive a copy of Cradle to Cradle and a gift basket
- $1,000 (Catalysts) also receive a premium gift basket and gain entry to one Cradle to Cradle event per year
- $10,000 (Inner Circles) also receive a Cradle to Cradle certified™ chair, plus entry to all private VIP receptions
- $100,000 (Charter Members) also enjoy a private meeting with William McDonough or Dr. Michael Braungart
- $5,000 (Supporters) are listed on the Institute website and gain entry to one Cradle to Cradle event per year
- $50,000 (Benefactors) also gain entry to all private VIP receptions and receive Cradle to Cradle certification training for up to five employees
- $100,000 (Patrons) also receive Cradle to Cradle certification training for five additional (ten total) employees
You may also mail us a check to 530 Bush St., Suite 403, San Francisco CA, 94108. Checks should be payable to “Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute”, with a memo that says “Friends of Cradle to Cradle.”
For more information or with any questions, please contact Institute President Bridgett Luther at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 816-7087.