What's on your mind?
Why are there so few people using EPS (Styrofoam) as insulating concrete aggregate in the United States
by EnStyrofounder / mad scientist, EnStyro Inc.
by EnesResearcher, TUHH
Anyone know anything about MINERV-PHA? claims to be advanced bio-plastic from waste sugarcane that degrades in H2O within days... is it for real? http://www.minerv.it/
by BenCertification Specialist, Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute
by BesharaEnvironmental Management Specialist, EcoConServ
I like to know for how much clean clear glass waste can be sold, to dertermine if there is a alternative for landfilling glass waste in Curacao
by WouterStudent & Engeneer, University of Netherlands Antilles
Top 5 questions
- At our school we have a tech club. And our current assignment is to design a house with cradle2cradle technology. What materials should I be looking at?
- Why are there so few people using EPS (Styrofoam) as insulating concrete aggregate in the United States
- Looking for a C2C or ideally upcycled alternative to Neoprene. Is Ariaprene or Yulex Biorubber all it is advertised to be?
- How does C2C contribute to quality of product and firm’s innovativeness?
- Hello, I am looking for a food safe waterproof, or water resistant fabric. One that can be used on the inside of reusable sandwich bags, or to cover food. Any suggestions or links? Thanks so much