Resources for Educators and Program Managers
We've heard from educators around the world that using our online course and Design Challange helps engage students about Cradle to Cradle and circular design!
If you teach in the areas of industrial and product design, engineering, or sustainability and innovation, incorporate these resources into your courses to provide a foundation on principles, strategies, and real world examples of how to apply Cradle to Cradle principles:
- A free, two-hour, self-paced, online course on Designing Cradle to Cradle Certified for the Circular Economy
- The Design Challenge enables designers to apply learnings, expand their portfolio, differentiate themselves, gain media and recognition, and win up to $8,000 in prizes!
Design Challenge VI Submissions will be open from September 12th through December 1st 2017.
Have questions? Contact email@example.com for assistance!
What YOU can do:
- Show these slides to your students - feel free to download and tailor, as needed!
- Share this link with your students.
- Assign the online course as part of your course curriculum or as supplementary extra-credit. A certificate of completion will be available to download after the short quiz has been successfully completed, providing verification of the assignment;
- Offer extra credit if students create submissions for the Design Challenge, AND
- Submit your own design or share this opportunity with your colleagues and alumni!
Previous winners of the Design Challenge were featured in Core 77, Fast Company, Inhabitat, Mother Nature Network, Next City, and TriplePundit!
We hope you will join us in informing and inspiring designers for a sustainable future!